Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Two-Year Hotel and Restaurant Services
The Two-Year Hotel and Restaurant Services program is a ladderized associate course leading to BS Hotel and Restaurant Management covering three TESDA registered skills:
Housekeeping NC II
- This course provides trainees with competencies in preparing guest rooms, clean premises & equipment, laundry linen & guest clothes & other housekeeping in hotels/motels, clubs, hospitals, resorts, dormitories and luxury liners.
Commercial Cooking NC II
- This course provides trainees with competencies that are required for culinary arts and sciences set ups such as cleaning kitchen areas, cook hot & cold meals for guests in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, canteens, resorts, and luxury liners.
Food and Beverage Services NC II
- This course provides trainees with competencies required in providing food and beverage services and waiter services to guests in hotels, motels and restaurants, clubs, canteens, resorts and luxury liners.
CAREER AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
2-Year Hotel and Restaurant Services
- Commis (Entry level chef)
- F&B service attendant
- Housekeeping attendant
- Front Office agent
- Front Desk clerk
- Head Waiter
- Assistant Cook
- Food Stylist
- Event Planner
- Cruise Worker
- Leisure and Recreation Consultant
Exceptional Education in Business, HRM and Tourism. Member of AMA Education System.
Become a Franchisee
Tel nos.: (02) 8737-5607 / 8737-5536
or visit their website: